Joe Ebanks, a Pro poker player of United States won Hollywood Poker Open Championship and collected an amount of $49,928 as first prize. The player defeated Jeremy Detamore in a close deal, who takes home $46,680.
The $1,115 buy in Hollywood poker Open Columbus main Event took place on Charles town. Joe Ebanks played really well till the end of the game and finished as the winner.
- The final table participants with their prizes are as follows:-
- Joe Ebanks won the title of the championship and collected $49,958.
- The runner up of the event was Jeremy Detamore with a total winning share of amount $46,680.
- The third place of the event belongs to Bill Khourie, who got $24,900 as winning share.
- The fourth, fifth and sixth positions were for Greg Yeager ($17,679), Jeff Gregg $13,695) and David O’Connor for $11,205.
The first elimination from the final table was of Rick Sklenar. He hit the rail just after a couple of hands took place I to the game and collected $6,474. He finished his journey to ninth position.
Just after his removal from the table another US Pro Chris Roberts got hit by top order with total winning share $7,844.
It was Chris Meyers who got busted to seventh place due to a great hand by Joe Ebanks. Meyers was able to make an amount of $9,338 as prize money.
Joe Ebanks was very happy after winning the show for him. He said that I got crazy when I let Meyer’s busted to seventh position, then only I thought that I can win the championship title if I continue to play well. That was the moment which gave me a lot of confident.
Joe Ebanks has won more than $3.2 Million in his poker career till date. The win adds values to his playing skill as well as his inventory.